Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Melancholy Dreams

written: November 04

Photo 583/1001

0583

I have made peace with the fact that I am going to burn off all my taste buds AND dice up the roof of my mouth…but these are so DAMN GOOD. The pain is worth it!

The day started off quite melancholy due to a dream about an old high school flame – one that I had a serious shot with if I had just taken the jump.

But honestly? There’s no way it would have worked out. I was a year ahead of him in school, so when I went off to college, that would have ended that relationship. And I definitely had to have someone up here with me, or I would have gone full recluse. I wouldn’t have made any of my LARP friends.

And honestly…he looks so much older than me now. Yes, I totally Facebook stalked him. Both he and his wife look so much older than me. Hell, I would even say that he looks older than my husband, who is 6 years older than me.

No comments:

Post a Comment