Sunday, November 24, 2019

Coloring

written: November 20

Photo 599/1001

0599

I actually did some coloring today at work. I can’t remember the last time I did this. ::smiles:: It was nice to sit with my students and just chill and color. I’m trying hard to savor these moments, as I know my last day is coming soon.

Today, the window guys showed up and have begun ripping out the old windows. David moved the couch away from the windows. It ended up positioned perfectly for him to sit in and watch the guys work. ::laughs:: Such an “old man” thing to do – to sit in his recliner and watch them work. I was seriously chuckling about it.

Today I told the kiddos that Friday would be my last day. I also began telling the parents as well. I did stress to them that I will be back up to visit one Friday a month at least through the end of the school year. I seriously can’t just leave my kiddos.

No comments:

Post a Comment