Sunday, November 24, 2019

Wishing Stones

written: November 23

Photo 602/1001

0602

I finally got around to photographing the Wishing Stones I found at the Coven retreat at the beginning of the month. Wishing Stones are stones with a different colored band that goes all the way around. There were TONS of these at the Cabin.

Apparently today I needed to catch up on my sleep. David came and woke me up at noon. I never sleep that late. ::chuckles::

And then later on, when the guy was here to give him a quote on new doors for the back, I went back up to my room and took an hour nap. My ear still hurts and still has a lot of pressure. I’m so ready for this damn ear ache to go away.

Other than that, I didn’t do a whole lot. It was a lovely, calm, quiet day at home. We mostly just lounged around, being bums, and watched movies. Honestly, it is the perfect way to begin my Thanksgiving break. ::smiles::

No comments:

Post a Comment