Sunday, November 17, 2019

Chill Monday

written: November 11

Photo 590/1001

0590

Enjoying a post-birthday margarita at Red Lobster.

The second interview at the F.B. Library went really well. I met one of their Children’s Librarians in this meeting along with the director and another librarian I met at the previous interview. I had a ton of fun, and the Children’s Librarian seemed super impressed with a number of my answers to their questions. So FINGERS CROSSED damnit!

Allergies are kicking my ass. I’m so glad I took today off of work to hang out with my husband. It just made for a really relaxed, chill day.

We did dinner at Red Lobster. The waiter wasn’t all that great, but the food was good and the drinks were lovely. And honestly, the company was great.

I may not have achieved everything thus far that I feel like I should have. I may not ever have the big house, the fancy car, and unlimited world travel…but damn, I do love my life. And I love the direct it’s headed.

No comments:

Post a Comment