Saturday, November 30, 2019

Good Bye November

Photo 609/1001

0609

I picked this up as an impulse buy when I was at Barnes & Noble today, picking up a new monthly planner. I can’t wait to read through it and I’m sure the photography will make for some fun future art journal pages.

I did end up mailing out the seed packets in the previous entry today. I attempted to mail out a package to April, but the kiosk at the Post Office kept saying the address she gave me isn’t in their system. I’ll try my post office, as I know I’ve mailed packages to her before. I was using the nicer post office down in F.M. because…well…it’s nicer in every single way possible than my local post office.

Wrestling with Josey today, her fang collided with my hand, and she took a small chunk out of my middle finger. Of course, it’s on the knuckle where the finger attaches to the hand, so putting a band aid on it is damn near impossible. I’m not usually a bleeder, but damn, this one took a while to get the bleeding to stop. And of course, it’s on my right hand. Writing anything by hand right now is a little tough.

Hard to believe that today is the last day of November. In two days, I begin my new job, in a completely new career field. It just seems to surreal. I can’t believe that I’m actually done with the after school program. I’ve closed the book on that part of my life. After 23 years working in some form of child care / child education, it’s actually over. It still doesn’t feel real. Maybe it will finally sink in when I’m actually there. ::smiles:: I am seriously looking forward to this new chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment