Sunday, November 17, 2019

One Step Forward, Two Steps Back

written: November 12

Photo 591/1001

0591

Awesome mug my mom sent me for my birthday, along with homemade chex mix! Woohoo!

I also received an awesome postcard from Brandy (my Canadian Twin) that used two of Canada’s awesome bear stamps. She used Grizzly bear and Polar bear. ::smiles::

I’m finally sketching out the dimensions for what I’m planning for my Gammé (ritual tent). It’s going to be decent sized and I’m seriously excited. I need to figure out the angles for the connectors and then buy them and the PVC pipes required. Tons of math – but I’m actually rather enjoying the challenge.

The staff meeting today was good until the last 20 minutes. ::shakes her head:: I seriously needed to get on campus because Jackson had a rough day yesterday and was picking on my intellectually disabled student. But no, I had to be at the meeting and play their stupid game. ::shakes her head:: I am so ready to be done with this.

I got on campus and talked to the school counselor about Jackson’s bullying of younger students. I emailed my supervisor to let her know that Jackson is going to be doing an anti-bullying program with the counselor during the school day for a while and asked at what point does he get put on probation. Esmeralda said she’d have to talk to Kelly. And I asked if I could be a part of that meeting. So that meeting will happen on Thursday. Honestly, I’m not even sure it’s worth going. ::shrugs:: But at least I’ll get to truly voice my concerns with Kelly, the director.

No comments:

Post a Comment