Sunday, November 17, 2019

2nd Attempt at F.B. Library

written: November 7

Photo 586/1001

0586

While the Douglas pear trees are utter rubbish trees, their leaves are glorious in autumn. I saw this one on my way out of the school at the end of my work day, and just had to take a photo of it. ::smiles::

I saw two separate flocks of birds flying south in their traditional “V” formations. How awesome it would be to just fly somewhere new…be someone different…if only for a little while.

The F.B. Library Director emailed me to see if I could come in Monday or Tuesday at 2 pm for an interview. Luckily, I have already taken Monday off from the after school program so I could celebrate my birthday with my husband (he had also taken Monday off). So yeah, I jumped on the Monday interview slot.

Please, please, please let me get something soon! The after school program continues to be a big ball of chaos. I never know how the day is going to go. So even if it’s a good day, I’ve been on high alert the entire time because I know things can change in a heart-beat.

Saturday I leave bright and early for the Coven Retreat up in Oklahoma. I’m excited and nervous. ::chuckles:: I’ve been “out” of the Coven on sabbatical for a month now. I just hope they are as welcoming this time as they were the first time around. I’m sure it’s just my own head being a jerk to me, but I’m still a bit worried. Such things always make me nervous.

No comments:

Post a Comment