Saturday, November 30, 2019

The Ark

written: November 25

Photo 604/1001

0604

My copy of The Ark Tarot and Oracle decks arrived today! Woohoo! I backed this on Kickstarter back in April and am happy to have it in my hands. I didn’t realize it would actually be two full decks. And I’m a bit unhappy that there aren’t individual boxes for each deck. I’ll have to get a bag or small box for them to keep them safe. ::shrugs:: Oh well. Minor things. I haven’t had a chance to sit down and unwrap the decks themselves and look through them just yet.

Still waiting for one last Swap member to return another member’s journal. After that, I can disband the group and be done with this. While I love all the amazing pages they did in my journal, the three newbies I had in the group, I will probably not have in a swap again. Sharmila did an amazing job and was the absolute best at staying on schedule. Hell, she was even better about that than I was. So she I will always be happy to have in my swaps. But the others…yeah, probably not.

I dunno. Really it was just one particular member that failed time and time again to remain in any sort of regular contact with the group about the swap. And man, she would be weeks, if not MONTHS late on mailing out the journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment