Monday, April 30, 2018

Roses & Plans

Photo 30/1001

20180430_193741 

My rosebush, AFTER I had cut about 40 to 50 roses off of her. They were bending all the canes to the ground and a whole bunch were scarred from the round of black spot. Not the best photo, but the wind is blowing like crazy today, so it’s pretty much impossible to get a crisp photo at this time.

Man, I am exhausted today.

But I submitted the final book review for the Youth Lit class. Just have my weekly posting and then two responses and then I’m DONE with that damn class. I need to bang that out as swiftly as possible and then focus all of my attention on the Digital Citizen project. It’s a big one, but not terrible. I just need to tackle each section in turn and I should be just fine. I want to have it all done by Friday so I can polish it Saturday and submit it. That way I can go to Scarborough Ren Faire on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment