Friday, April 6, 2018

Roses & Psychos

Photo 006/1001

20180406_184317 

The first rose bloom of the year! I’ve got another 100 blooms sitting on the bush, just waiting for their perfect time to open up. ::smiles::

As much as I love having my husband home, I’m ready for him to go back to work so I can get my personal schedule back on track. ::laughs:: Though, I do love sleeping in, to be honest.

The more I watch NCIS, the more toxic I realize it is. So much toxic masculinity, and disrespect for personal boundaries. So much sexism. Sadly, this is probably the last time I will watch the series all the way through. It has a good story line, but the toxic characters are just horrible.

Hurray it’s Friday! We have a possible big storm blowing through later on this evening. I was on my way home from work, sitting at a red light with the window down, and a single, large raindrop hits my knee. Just one. ::chuckles:: It has to be the most polite way the Harpies have ever tried to get my attention. I chuckled and told them I would gladly offer them incense once I got home. Hopefully this will appease them and we won’t suffer any damages when the storms hit.

I saw a guy today, while Hubs and I were eating, that looked so familiar, but I couldn’t place him. Until he looked at me and smiled – and holy shit, he looked just like my Psycho-Ex. And I’m happy to report that it only shocked me – I didn’t have any physical reactions (no anxiety, no urge to hurl, no fear) – just an “ugh” feeling at being reminded of Psycho-Ex. So definitely improvements there. It just would have been nice not to see my Psycho-Ex’s doppelganger of another race tonight. Which reminds me, Psycho-Ex has been popping up again in my dreams – always creepy, but no longer threatening. I think it’s a good time to do a full cord cutting ritual and sever any lingering ties between us. I want that fucker completely out of my life for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment