Thursday, April 26, 2018

Lily

Photo 26/1001

20180426_184726 

My first lily bloomed! Yay!!!!

And a bonus photo:
20180426_200940 

This is the most adorable “duckbill dinosaur” that Kimberly had posted a while back that I desperately wanted. Nothing much was said about it, and she was sending me a Batman watering can and snuck this is guy in without saying a word. I seriously needed a pick-me-up, and this little guy did it. ::smiles:: I have him set up next to my laptop to be my cheerleader through the end of the semester. I want to make him pom-poms now.

I got my essay written for Digital Citizenship. And four other people have posted theirs after mine, so at least I’m not the only late poster. ::chuckles::

Today was a much better day. All my 5th graders were out due to a major fieldtrip, so that was nice. And then a handful of other students were absent, so I started my work day 15 students light. And then a whole bunch were picked up early. All in all, just a nice day. No major craziness or injuries or behavior issues.

Sandy emailed me, asking when I could start working for the Tech Department this summer. I’m so grateful to have that job. The after school program ends June 7th. I have surgery to get rid of my periods on June 11th. It’s supposed to be a day surgery and hopefully it all goes smoothly and there are zero issues. But just in case, I’ve given myself an extra day to recover and told Sandy I would be available on the 13th. And apparently they have a shit ton of work to do, so she said to expect to hit the ground running. Bring it! I am so ready for a change of pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment