Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Sweet Comment

Photo 18/1001

20180418_132808

FOUR of my daffodils are blooming now! I’m so happy! And my lilies are gearing up for their first bloom as well.

I’m almost done with The Wicked Girls, Alex Marwood. I’m ready to know how it all ends. And then I can wrap up that book review. Then I need to bang out Captain Underpants swiftly, but luckily that’s going to be a super quick read.

I’m not feeling overly profound and wordy. I’ll just steal my post I put on Facebook about one of the nicest things one of my students has ever said about me:

So the kiddo that told me to drink more Frappuccino to make me happier, totally redeemed himself today.
My supervisor came out, and Liam was trying to figure out who she was.
When he found out she’s my boss, he asked “Oh, so you are the one who hired Mrs. Kelsey?”
Esmeralda was about to explain to him that she basically “inherited” me because I’ve been here longer that she has, and he totally barreled on with “Thanks! You did a good job hiring her.”
Awww, talk about melting my heart!

No comments:

Post a Comment