Thursday, April 5, 2018

Coloring

written: April 4th

Photo 04/1001:

20180404_173302 

Fun times at work. I asked one student who’s really good at doodling, if she’d be willing to doodle on some envelopes that I will use for my pen pals. It then evolved into about 6 students coloring on envelopes for me. ::laughs:: And they want me to bring more envelopes tomorrow so they can continue. I should be set with decorated and colored envelopes for a while.

Today’s headache was minor – more of an annoyance than true pain. But I was worried all day that it would develop into a nasty headache, so I was on high alert. So I guess, it’s progress? And it has nothing to do with coffee, so that will still be cut out of my diet for this month. I’m drastically increasing my water intake as well. I’m hoping this will cut off some of those damn headaches. I’m very tired of them.

I dreamed last night about something important. Something ritual/spiritual based. And for the life of me, I can’t remember what it was. I remember waking up and thinking to myself I needed to remember that dream because it was important. But when I fully woke up, all I could remember is that it was important. ::grumbles:: I swear, I just need to get a digital voice recorder. I know, I know, I can probably do that on my phone, but a digital recorder would just be easier. Just grab it, record whatever I need to remember and then go back to bed. Then I can play it back in the morning. I don’t need anything crazy fancy, so maybe I’ll pick one up on the next paycheck.

No comments:

Post a Comment