Friday, April 13, 2018

Survived

Photo 13/1001

0013 

Frank, our resident Texas Spiny Lizard, has returned! He was out sunbathing and gave me ONE chance at a single photo before scampering off.

So today was Friday the 13th, and man, this was a doozy of a day. Two of my aides were out today, but we got Clayton back (he was on campus yesterday) and he’s a great aide. Honestly, I would love to keep him as well. ::chuckles:: We also got Scott, and he wasn’t as shitty as he was last time…but he still wasn’t all that great either.

And then we were also in the middle of a Tornado Watch and Thunderstorm Watch. And the movie we had for today, the kids were barely interested in (The Tale of Despereaux). ::sighs:: But other than a handful of pea-sized hail and about 15 minutes of heavy rain…the day was fine.

I ordered myself another bottle of ILNP nail polish in celebration of my 12-year anniversary. It’s the same company that Wendy ordered the “Diablo” color for me on a whim and I’ve fallen completely in love with it. I ordered myself “By Nightfall” – an asphalt blue ultra-metallic polish. It should be here on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment