Saturday, April 21, 2018

Planning

Photo 21/1001

20180421_125405 

Some of my daffodils in the rain. ::smiles::

I got my LiveBinder assignment completed for the Digital Citizenship class. It’s due tomorrow, but I got it all done today and submitted it.

After that, I spent the afternoon up in my room, cataloging my stash of Sage Goddess oil samples. While I was doing that (took about an hour and a half), I came up with a binder I want to put together about the Sage Goddess oils I have. It would list their ingredients, gemstones, and proposed uses. I love using oils to dress the candles for spellwork, but half the time, I have no clue what all I have on hand already. Or, if I DO know what I have, I’m not sure what it would be best used for. So a small binder with a simple print out on each oil would be so beneficial.

I would also like to do a similar binder for my gemstones as well. I finally filled up the little jewelry box I purchased back in February with a tiny fraction of my gemstone collection. I need like 10 more boxes. ::laughs:: And then I’ll need some ones with longer slots, to hold the crystal points and wand points that I have as well. Eventually I would like to group them by color. So a box for purple stones, one of blue stones, one for black stones, etc. Definitely a work in progress.

I’ve got a handful of Pen Pal letters that need responding to. I just haven’t had the free time, the inspiration, or the desire to write. I’ve also been kicking around the idea of resuming my handwritten journaling. I dunno. I just feel like my blogging is a tad…boring at the moment. I could instead pour out that boring dribble onto paper and just use my blogging for the fun stuff. ::chuckles:: Which would mean I would actually have to DO fun stuff. Would be a nice change of pace.

The Big Local Pagan Group has listed a number of classes for the public to attend. It’s $5 per class, so no biggie. A handful sound really interesting. I’m just trying to make sure I actually GO to the damn classes. I need to. I know I will enjoy them. Just have to buckle down when the time comes and actually MAKE myself go. ::chuckles::

No comments:

Post a Comment