Saturday, April 28, 2018

Books & Beltane

Photo 28/1001

20180428_193534 

Last book I’m reading for the damn Youth Literature class. Finished it today. Now I just need to write up my book review for this book and for 13 Reasons Why and I’m pretty much done with the class. Thank heavens. Because the final project for my Digital Citizenship class is a doozy that I need to really get cracking hard on.

Hazel bailed today on us going to Beltane tomorrow. She has to take care of her grandmother, which I totally understand. But I would be lying if I said I wasn’t bummed the fuck out over it.

So I’m working out my own plans for Beltane. I think seeing as how Beltane is very much a fire holy day, this would be the PERFECT time to christen our fire pit. And I want some mead. And some sexy time would also be a traditional way to celebrate Beltane. ::grins and winks::

No comments:

Post a Comment