Wednesday, May 2, 2018

May Magick Photo Challenge

written: May 1st

The month of May has a Pagan Photo Challenge that I’m going to try my hand at keeping up with.

May-Magick-Photo-Challenge-MotherHouse-of-the-Goddess-1024x1024 

Photo 1 of the May Magick Photo Challenge:
My May Intention(s):
0031 

This is photo 31/1001.

I’ve set 5 goals for myself. Goal #5 is a private one, so it’s not being shared.

I dismantled the “Chill Out” spell I had for Alexia. Given that she’s 100% gone from my campus and we’ve severed all ties between us, it just felt right to dismantle the spell. That, and it was pissing me off every time I looked in the freezer to see that bag of ice with her name in it. Just kind of kept reminding me of the bullshit of having her on my campus. So the ice was thawed out. The water was poured down the drain. And the baggie and the piece of paper with her name on it were tossed in the trash. Good riddance. Now I just need to get around to dismantling the Sweetening spell I had on a former supervisor. ::chuckles::

Man, I am so envious of witches who seem to be so on top of their magick and spell work. Mine is nothing short of semi-contained chaos. ::laughs:: Guess that’s why I gravitated to Sekhmet and the Harpies. No fluffy magick or spirits here.

Speaking of which, today is Beltane for the bulk of the Pagans (at least for those of us in the northern hemisphere). Though astrologically speaking, Beltane technically falls on the 5th, which is when I’m planning to celebrate. Gives me time to go buy some mead and some firewood. I WANT A FIRE FOR THIS FIRE SABBAT. I also had a flash of inspiration of tying on some festive ribbons on my ceremonial spear as stand in for the traditional May Pole.

No comments:

Post a Comment