Sunday, April 8, 2018

Making Plans

Photo 08/1001:

20180408_214345 

Happy mail being sent out tomorrow!
1 to a Pagan pen pal
1 to a LetterMo pen pal
1 to a Postcrosser

Man, I faded out fast last night. I ended up heading to bed at 11 pm – which is ungodly early for me. ::laughs:: And I slept until 10:30 am, so I guess I needed the rest.

Thankfully, today was warmer than yesterday. It was cool enough to be enjoyable, but not so cold that you had to layer on clothing to be out there. I was able to do my daily prayers pleasantly out there. I need to write the basic outline of that prayer down and add it to my grimoire.

Hazel Nut and I will possibly be going to a public Beltane ritual at the end of the month. I’ve never been to a public Beltane. And even though I took Hazel to a Lammas “ritual” but it was super light on the ritual aspect of it. And I’ve been to rituals put on by COG, and they’ve always turned out nice, so I’m a bit excited to attend this one. I need to remember to set aside $5 as the love donation for the ritual. ::smiles::

Speaking of rituals, April is chocked full of things to celebrate:
- The 11th of this month will be my 12th anniversary of being SI free
- The 16th is the New Moon
- The 19th is the 2nd anniversary of being in our house
- The 30th is the Full Moon

So I need to get cracking on some ritual writing. I’m not letting all of these pass by with no fan-fare. I need to dust off my ritual self and get witchy self back on track. I’ve let too much slide thus far this year. I’m done letting that shit take the back seat.

No comments:

Post a Comment