Monday, April 2, 2018

Speckled Belly

Photo for today:

20180402_130258

My super “ferocious” pit bull. Gah, I just LOVE that speckled belly of hers!

Esmeralda, my supervisor, came out to check on us after Thursday’s craziness (the student that said he wanted to kill another student and then told me to “fuck off”). And then I got conned into possibly giving a staff meeting over the Sub Binder I have made for my campus – it has all the information about my campus that is necessary for the smooth running of my campus.

Esmeralda was talking about how it would make for a great class to be given during our Orientation week. I pointed out that I am already giving the class over documentation. Which she deftly turned back and said “Oh, well it would be more for the campus leaders anyways…so how do you feel about doing a future staff meeting over it?”

So I guess I’m having to put my money where my mouth is. I’ve been bitching and complaining about all sorts of things that are wrong about the current program, and here I’m being given the opportunity to try my hand at fixing some of these issues. Wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment