Friday, April 27, 2018

Plant Babble

Photo 27/1001

20180427_132836 

Josey is really wanting me to go to work, so she can take a proper nap.

In gardening news, I had to trim about 40 roses off the rose bush. Black spot has hit my rose bush something fierce and has ruined a number of the roses. Plus they were seriously weighing down the canes as well. So, a major rose trim was needed and I treated the bush for the black spot. I’ll treat it again in 6 weeks. And probably again in another 6 weeks, just to be sure. Plus, the stuff I’m using is also a fertilizer, so my rose bush should be super happy soon. ::smiles::

In more plant news, I plan to buy some Bluebonnet Seedles in October. I’ve been wanting to try my hand at growing Bluebonnets. And the Seedles seem to be an pretty easy way to try it out. They need to be planted in October so they can bloom in the following spring.

Hmm, what else to talk about?
I’m exhausted. I’m burnt out.
But I’ve still got papers to write. ::chuckles::
They will get written tomorrow. Then Sunday I will go to Beltane with Hazel.
After that, I’ll review my papers and then turn them in.
And start working on the final assignments for this semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment