Sunday, April 22, 2018

New Crib

Photo 22/1001

20180422_130609 

Leviathan just got a massively upgraded crib.

I’ve been eyeing this tank for YEARS now, but never wanted to drop $100. And randomly today, I find one that’s 50% off. Can’t pass that up!

So she’s going from a 30x12x12 (called a 20 long) to a 36x18x16 (called a 40 breeder). Most likely I’ll spend tomorrow setting up her new tank and deep cleaning the old tank. I’m hoping I can find someone who wants the old tank. It’s in perfectly good condition. I’ll clean it, bleach it, and then see about rehoming the littler tank.

I figured out today that I read the wrong fucking book for class. And here I thought I was going to be a week ahead. ::sighs:: Correct book title – wrong fucking author. ::headdesk:: Ah well. I’ve got a CORRECT book on hold at the library now – I opted to go with an elementary based one so it will be a swift read. And I’m currently reading 13 Reasons Why. I haven’t seen the Netflix series because I wasn’t mentally strong enough to handle the tv series. But I’m hoping with the book, I can just close it if it’s too raw for me to continue reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment