Thursday, April 26, 2018

Noped

written: April 25th

Photo 25/1001

20180425_192352 

One of my hundred roses, in the rain.

It’s been a while since I was completely mentally done with a day. But today was just that sort of day. I had an essay due today for my Digital Citizenship class that I didn’t do. I have the two articles that I need to write the essay. But I just couldn’t READ them. My brain completely noped out. Oh well. I will do it tomorrow. I’ll get a few points shaved off due to tardiness, but hey, it’s better than a zero. And it’s the LAST essay for the damn class. All that is left at this point is my Digital Citizenship Lesson Plan – that’s due May 6th. For my Youth Lit class, I have 1 posting due this week, 2 book reviews, and my last project due on April 29th. And that’s it for that class.

This weekend, Hazel and I are going to a public Beltane ritual on Sunday. I’m seriously looking forward to it. I haven’t been to a Beltane ritual yet and it’s not a ritual that I feel a real connection to, so I’m curious to see how this ritual goes. I’m hoping that it will light a fire in my heart again and I can get back into doing my person rituals again. ::smiles::

STILL haven’t properly celebrated my 12th anniversary of being self-injury behavior free. I’m just too damn slammed right now. ::chuckles:: So I’m holding off until after this semester ends. THEN I’ll celebrate it fully. Gives me time to find the candles I want. And I should have some free money so I can buy me some sushi. ::smiles::

No comments:

Post a Comment