Friday, April 20, 2018

Plants & Fawns

written:  April 19th

Photo 19/1001

20180420_001752 

Almost forgot AGAIN to take a photo. So a quickie photo of the small dream/Wolf altar on my bedside table.

It needs a refreshing, as a certain psycho ex is popping up in my dreams once again. Thankfully it’s just odd – not terrifying and not creepy. More like “ug, YOU again?” instead of “RUN FOR YOUR LIFE…I HOPE TO GOD HE DIDN’T SEE ME”. So yay, improvement, but ug, still want him completely banished.

I have to share this photo that my mom sent me. Robert found this lil guy out at his lake house:

IMG_0717 

I need to get down there pronto since fawn season is upon us. Out at the lake house, there’s no hunting, and Robert’s neighbors feed the deer. So the does all bring their fawns up and aren’t too terribly skittish of us. I would love to get some good fawn photos.

Even more of my daffodils have bloomed. And I’m thinking I may have to either trim back some blooms or brace some of my rosebush’s canes, because the roses on it are bending the canes down so badly. I’m concerned they may break the canes – and that would break my heart. So hopefully this weekend, I can prune some roses.

And now, because I’m having such good luck with my flowers, I want MORE daffodils. ::laughs:: Honestly, I would be perfectly happy filling my entire front yard with daffodils. I want some mini-daffodils for next year. And I want to try my hand at bluebonnets as well. I’m just hoping my irises pull through. I ended up fertilizing all the growing things today. I need to lay down some potting soil on the irises and rearrange the daffodils. AND I need to just admit defeat on the veggies I tried sprouting inside. I have a large container that I’m just going to use to plant them outside and hope for the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment