Wednesday, April 25, 2018

Leviathan Visit

written: April 24th

Photo 24/1001

Mark01 

Yeah, so I took Leviathan, my lavender corn snake, up to the after school program to hang out with the kiddos. And for 12 Viking Bucks (our reward point system), they could hold her and get their photo taken with her.

It is a major pain in the ass to take her up there. And I usually question myself WHY the fuck do I go through all the trouble to do so…

And this photo is just one of a dozen happy, smiling, GIGGLING students who were blissed the fuck out at the opportunity to hold her and get their photo taken.

And I had a whole bunch more students that wanted to get their photo taken with her, but we just ran out of time. So I will make it a point to get back her back up there at least once more, to give more kiddos the opportunity.

But I certainly will keep a better eye on the calendar and not do this when I’m on my MoonTime. I have so very little energy and zero patience. BUT. On the flip side – this would potentially be my 2nd to last period EVER, and I am so friggin’ thrilled at that possibility. Sure it’s going to suck having to pay off that hospital bill, but to be rid of periods potentially for the rest of my life? Sign me the fuck up!

No comments:

Post a Comment