Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Bursting

Photo for today:

20180403_132541 

Look at all the lil buds getting ready to bloom! And this is just a fraction of the rosebush. I’m so excited for it to finally bloom.

Day 2 of a moderate, day long headache. I caved and had some coffee today, hoping it would alleviate the headache, but no such luck. So I know these aren’t caffeine withdrawal headaches.
I’ve been trying to do my video response to Tas’s “5 Getting to know you Witchy Questions” – I answered them here in my blog on April 1st, but just haven’t gotten around to doing the video response to the Cauldron group. I am trying to get over my nervousness and my perfectionism. Wish me luck! ::laughs:: Mostly, I want to do the video so I can show off my pretty tools. ::grins and winks:: I can be proud of my tools. I’ve finally amassed the correct tools for me over the past 20-some-odd years I’ve been practicing.

Man, I was in a bad headspace last night. We were watching an episode of NCIS and the episode revolved around a Navy officer who had severe mental disorders. They never said what she had, but from her behavior I would venture to guess Bipolar, Borderline Personality Disorder, and/or some form of Schizophrenia. And the jokes and snark cracked about the dead officer’s disorders was constant the entire episode. I dunno. I was just a bit extra sensitive as a lot of the traits this officer had, are ones I have – though my traits aren’t as severe as this officer’s. I don’t know, it just really, really sucked.

I heard back from Sage Goddess, letting me know what the mystery stone is that was included in my golden egg with my order. It’s apparently a very light colored Amazonite.

20180402_184100 

Very pretty.
I just don’t understand why they would pack a stone, but not put any information in with it. I mean, they are dealing with predominately Pagans, so we LIKE to know what stones we receive because different stones have different energy qualities. Now I just need to do some research on the qualities of Amazonite.

No comments:

Post a Comment