Friday, December 1, 2017

Thankful Thursday #48

written:  November 30th

Photo for today:
20171130_203023 

The aftermath of Josey’s tantrum when she couldn’t catch the DVD tray as we opened and closed it via remote on the DVD player.

I am thankful…
1. The changes in who my supervisor is. Like, I knew that Gail was a shitty ass supervisor, but I am just now realizing JUST how god-awful she was at her job.
2. That being said, I am SOOOOOO grateful to have Esmeralda as my new supervisor. She is really on the ball and we’ve been so much better taken care of in just the few weeks we’ve had her as our supervisor than the ENTIRE year under Gail.
3. Karina, a truly awesome sub we’ve had at our campus a lot, and all the really nice things she does and says. I really wish we could just adopt her on our campus from here on out.
4. David bought us a fire pit! I’m super excited about it! I can’t wait until he puts to all together and we can actually USE IT!!!!
5. Doing much better mentally. I’m glad the depression has lifted and I can breathe again.
6. My roses are still blooming strong. I’ve mulched the roots down really well (along with the crape myrtle and the basil plant), so they should be good for a while.
7. Just the Final left in my Archives class. Three easy essays due on December 11th and that class is over and done with.
8. Absolutely GORGEOUS weather we are still having. It’s hard to believe it’s the end of November, and we’re still in the 70s during the day.
9. FINALLY getting really and truly caught up in my 10-year journal. It’s just a sentence or two a day, but when you are playing catch up on MONTHS it does get difficult. I am so glad I use the freebie planners we get at work as a rough draft for my daily notes. It really makes it so much easier to capture the information all in one place before I transfer it over to my REALLY nice 10-year journal that I purchased from Gaelsong.
10. David suggesting we just order Dominos pizza tonight and stay in and watch Sicario on Vudu. It’s exactly what I needed after the extra insanity this work day threw at me.

No comments:

Post a Comment