Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Breathing Room

Photo for today:

20171212_222141 

Awesome Yule card I received from Annette.
Today started with the AMAZING news that I got a 100% on my Final. This brings my overall grade for the course up to a 92. I’m VERY satisfied with that. And now my semester is DONE. I can kick back and relax until January. ::chuckles:: I just have 5 more courses to go – which will put my graduation date in Spring 2019.

Alexia’s evaluation went VERY well. Like, surprisingly well. And she’s asked for a copy because she said it had a lot of good pointers for her that she would like to have. Even if she’s just feeding me a line, she’s at least learning how to play the game. ::smiles:: I can work with that.

Today was the choir performance. Which means MY day was INSANE. But thankfully the choir performance is over and done and that is one more stressful item off my plate. Thank god. I feel like I can finally breathe again. Just seven more days left until Winter Break. Thank all that is holy for that. Just gotta hang on.

No comments:

Post a Comment