Saturday, December 2, 2017

December 01

written: December 1st

So, because I don’t already have enough on my plate and this isn’t one of the busiest times of the year….I’ve signed up myself up for TWO photo challenges AND a sigil challenge. ::laughs::

#wintersolsticechallenge

Day 1: Winter Selfie

20171201_100346

Yeah, Josey doesn’t understand how to do a proper selfie. ::laughs:: As for the “winter” part…well, it was a beautiful 73 degrees, so this is the best I could do with that. ::chuckles::

#yulefolkchallenge

Day 1: Hot Tea/Hot Drink

20171201_191136 

My cup of hot chocolate coffee in my Last Unicorn mug.

So first day of the last month of the year. Seems my newest aide will be starting on Monday. I’m sad that this means we won’t be seeing Karina as often as we have been. She’s definitely one of my absolute favorite subs. But with as often as Alexia is absent, I’m sure we’ll have Karina back on campus from time to time. ::chuckles::

I heard back from HR. I have a meeting set for Tuesday at 9:30 am. I’m just ready for this to be over. I’m tired of the fear coursing through me each time I think about taking the next step. But I keep reminding myself, it’s because of that fear that I NEED to say something. I keep reminding myself that I did nothing wrong. I did nothing to offend. They are the ones who were wrong, who took such a nasty turn, and someone has to speak up. I just hope I’m not the only one speaking up. But even if I am? At least I am taking that first step forward. I’m putting my foot down and saying “This is not ok”.

I just hope this does not come back to bite me. I’ll be wearing my protection bundle for the foreseeable future. Hell, I may make a sigil for protection to put in the bundle as well.
Well, I’ve been complaining about not being able to be open about my religion….guess I’m coming out of the broom closet…whether I want to or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment