Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Do Better

Ok, first things first. Let’s run through the various photo prompts.

#YuleFolkChallenge: Day 4: Acorn (because I straight up forgot to do this one even though I HAVE acorns):
20171205_121738 

This is one of the newest Beast Acorns I’ve picked up in my walks with Josey.

20171205_121646 

Like this beast is thicker than my THUMB.

20171205_121655 

And it’s not like I have dainty lil women’s hands either.

#YuleFolkChallenge: Day 5: Wreath

20171205_192948 

Yeah, I don’t have any Christmas wreaths…so I made due with a photo of the Snake Wreath that Annette sent me back in October. ::chuckles::

#WinterSolsticeChallenge: Day 5: Witchy Familiar

20171205_192512 

Eh, have a photo of Josey. I don’t consider her a familiar, but more like a “guardian” during ritual/magick work. She sits on the outside of my Circle and just watches. ::smiles::
*****
I had my meeting with HR today and for the most part it went very well. He’s requesting that I have a meeting with Kelly (the program supervisor). He’s going to reach out to her in the next 24 hours to broach the subject, but then I need to get in contact with her to set up a meeting.
 
Honestly, I was nervous as shit last night, but this morning, I felt pretty damn confident. My dreams were all me taking charge in various situations and I felt I had the Harpies’ blessings/protection so I was good to go. 

My new aide, Madeline, started today. Honestly, I am so burnt out on training new people I barely did anything with her today. I am struggling with keeping my head above water. I can’t be saving other people as well. Not today.

Tomorrow. Tomorrow is a new day. Tomorrow I won’t have the HR meeting hanging over my head. Tomorrow I won’t have all the technology issues PLUS having to devote so much time to Technology Dude (who is creepy and needy and just LOVES hanging out with me). Tomorrow, I will give Madeline the school tour and give her a real run down of how I run my program and what I expect of my staff. Tomorrow…tomorrow I will do better. That is all I can do at this point.

Just twelve more days until Winter Break. I can make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment