Monday, December 25, 2017

Christmas Eve

written:  December 24th

Photo for today:

20171224_210318 

David and Josey, cuddling.

Mom came up today and spent the day with us to celebrate Christmas. We dropped Josey off at Doggie Day Camp as she’s a holy terror around people. She just loves people SO DAMN MUCH. And David and I are so anti-social, that there’s really no way of breaking her of this. We would have to have her around people to desensitize her to it…and we hate being around people. ::chuckles::

Anyways…we had a lovely day with my Mom. She brought up gifts and goodies. I made a batch of sausage balls and Cane’s sauce. We did lunch at Texas Roadhouse and then just hung out chatting until 5:15 pm. Mom had to get on the road and we had to pick Josey up by 5:30 pm.

I can’t believe I didn’t even think about taking photos until after my Mom had already left. You know, for a photographer, I don’t do a lot of people photography. ::chuckles:: I really need to do better on that. Now David and I have to get some good photos of us done soon to send to my grandmother in Canada. Besides, we could always use better photos of us. We could stand to update the photos of us that we have in the house as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment