Saturday, December 9, 2017

Trees & Serpents

written: December 8th

#WinterSolsticeChallenge: Day 8: Winter Tree

20171208_220305 

Cute little light up Christmas tree Darby (former student) gave me last year. Fucking HATED her grandmother, but Darby herself wasn’t too terrible.

#YuleFolkChallenge: Day 8: Book

20171208_220457 

The inside cover of my current witch journal. It’s Latin for “Way of the Serpent”. I need to do some work in my journal, big time. I’m over a month behind. But I’m at least keeping notes to add into the journal when I get the time.

Work was better today. I didn’t get to have the full chat with Alexia that I wanted to. She wanted no part of it. ::laughs:: But she signed off on her write up. Not my fault that she flat out refused to read it. I’m washing my hands of the situation at this point. Future fuck ups on her part will garner more write ups. That’s pretty much all I can do at this point.

In all honestly, this entire week has just plain sucked. I’m ready for it to be in the rear view already.
Plans for the weekend – finish up my Final essays and turn them the fuck in and be done with the damn class already. After that, who knows? The sky is the limit! ::laughs::

No comments:

Post a Comment