Saturday, December 23, 2017

Oils

Photo for today:

20171223_124611

A full bottle of “Transcend” perfume oil that came with my order of “Dragon” perfume oil from Sage Goddess. And it is friggin’ AMAZING. But I can’t find anything on the Sage Goddess site about it. So I’m playing email tag with one of her workers, trying to get some more information on it.

The “Dragon” perfume oil is amazing – but I was pretty sure it would be – with the dragon’s blood and clove in it. It’s a nice, pleasant “warm” feeling to it.

And there was a sample of “Master Healer” oil…and holy crap, that shit stinks. It leaked a bit in transit, and so the entire mailing envelope smelled of it….smelled of old beer, old wine….old alcohol. ::gags:: No thank you. I can’t believe that there are people out there, willing to trade 2 or 3 perfume oils for a bottle of “Master Healer”. Smells like college. ::laughs:: Stale alcohol, dirty carpet, like a friggin’ frat house. I will most certainly NOT be paying $32 for a bottle of that crap.

No comments:

Post a Comment