Monday, December 11, 2017

Busted Wing

written: Dec 10th

Photo for today:

20171209_140039 

Busted lil wing from a butterfly. Perfectly sums up autumn…and how I’m personally feeling in this moment.

I’ve elected to put the two photo challenges on hold until I get my fucking final essays done for class. They are due Monday, so I’m really having to buckle down and FUCKING DO THEM ALREADY.
Focus is a goddamn joke right now. My suspicions that I may have been misdiagnosed as bipolar when indeed I may be ADD/ADHD instead are growing. It certainly would explain why none of the bipolar/antipsychotic medications did any lasting good.

So hopefully, once all the school and work shenanigans are over and done with for December, I can make an appointment with my general doctor and discuss this with her. Hell, I’m not even sure I want medication for this, just want to know if this is a possibility. Besides, it would take me a while to wrap my head around a change in diagnosis (possibly) – so it would also take me a while to wrap my head around a possibility of medication.

I’m very slow to embrace change. Hell, I’ve had this idea of ADHD vs Bipolar since August. ::chuckles:: The school’s special ed department came out and gave an hour talk on the major types of children we will come in contact with, some of the traits of each type, and ways to work with the students.

No comments:

Post a Comment