Wednesday, November 29, 2017

Drama Bombs

Photo for today:

20171129_104818 

Saw this bad boy at Michaels (was there to pick up more of the ornaments for the Witch Ball creations). David LOVES Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups. But even he thinks that’s insane. ::laughs::

Lexi was back at work today – boo. We were all immediately reminded why we were happy she was gone the past two days. ::chuckles:: She’s just way too much high maintenance. Everything is always 150% dramatic with her. ::shakes her head:: Luckily, we had the sub Karina again today (we LOVE her) to fill in for Sarah that quit back on Nov 10th. In theory we have someone to replace her that should be starting HOPEFULLY next week.

So a new drama bomb went off in the Cauldron – I swear, I could make a daytime soap opera off this shit. Apparently this Robert guy (the like THREE times I’ve ever seen him post in the group, it’s been 100% douche level shit) started bitching and moaning how men are treated like second class citizens in Witchcraft/Paganism. And apparently Murphy went the fuck off on him. Good! If I had seen that shit, then I would have done the exact same thing.

Robert seems to be one of those special little bitches who runs around saying, “Oh you are treating me exactly as an EQUAL to women? I’m so oppressed!” He isn’t being treated as a second class citizen. He’s just no longer being put up on a damn pedestal just because he has a damn dick. And fuck that noise. Just like those damn special Christians who scream about “war on Christmas” because people say “Happy Holidays”. Bitch, that isn’t saying you CANNOT celebrate Christmas…it’s just saying YOUR holiday isn’t the only fucking holiday that MATTERS!!!! Sucks when you feel that by bringing the other religions up to your pedestal, you are somehow being “oppressed”. Y’all are a bunch of BITCHES. You have no idea what oppression really is.

So yeah, that’s been fun. And then come to find out, Jenni? My lil dial-a-spell-wanna-be? Apparently, I ain’t nothing special…she’s been begging for the same things from everyone else on the Cauldron. And giving out different addresses as well. Sketchy as fuck. So I’ve gone ahead and unfriended her and blocked her. I knew there was something off about her…but I was giving her the benefit of the doubt because she was in the Cauldron. I really need to stop muting my gut instinct. I fucking hate that I do that – it’s never steered me wrong, as long as I just fucking listen to it. ::shakes her head:: Well that’s one less thing to put together and mail out now. So now I have extra ornaments. I guess I’ll be making a few Witch Balls then for me. ::laughs::

No comments:

Post a Comment