Thursday, December 28, 2017

Demon Robe (Dream)

I had a wicked ass dream last night.

There were a ton of us in this auditorium, watching these various acts. Some were kid acts and Christian music. But then there was this group of Demon-worshippers that came in to give an informative talk.

We were invited to the back of the auditorium, which was actually part of their temple. A friend and I made eye contact and she snatched something and ran. When the demonologists attention was all on her, I snatched up this crazy ornate, heavy deep red robe and put it on my shoulders. It looked so heavy, but felt almost light upon my shoulders. Immediately they all stopped and fixated their eyes on me.

404224.jpg-r_640_600-b_1_D6D6D6-f_jpg-q_x-xxyxx 

The robe reminds me of the coronation robes of royalty, but so not much white fur. All of the fabric is a deep, rich red. Black and silver highlights here and there. Lush and heavy without the weight. It definitely had a hood to it, and no crazy long train like the coronation robes have.

BuLrChSCIAANOMC.jpg large 

The robe as the robe of a priest/ess of either Lucifer, Lilith, or Leviathan….I just kept getting flashes of a black serpent. Masks like birds of prey or skulls. All around bad-ass.

the-new-ariel-all-in-one 



Now, I’m not a demon worshipper by any stretch of the imagination. But damn, I would give just about anything to have that robe.

No comments:

Post a Comment