Saturday, December 23, 2017

Witchery & Rest

written: December 22nd

Photo for today:

20171222_124004 

Just a small blessing charm I do for all our cash money. David got $500 as a part of his Employee of the Year award, so I was blessing that before I put it into my checking account – his part of bills. Plus, I have a ton of dollar bills that I figured, while I was doing all of this for the hundred dollar bills, I might as well bless the dollar bills I’m carrying.

I should make note to include that information in my lil grimoire. It’s one of my very first spells I ever created and works like a charm. I should also put in my Cinnamon Toast money spell as well. ::chuckles:: It’s another favorite of mine.

I spent the day curled up sleeping the day away. Between cramping and feeling nauseous and the day long, constant raining, I just curled up and slept. I had so many plans for things to get done today…but yeah. I deserved the damn break and a day of rest. I’ve been going 100 miles an hour, juggling so many damn things for the past MONTH or so, so yeah, I needed the break.

No comments:

Post a Comment