Saturday, December 30, 2017

Winding Down

written: December 29th

Photo for today:

20171229_101734 

Another fun surprise gift from Brandy (my Canadian Twin as I call her) – she had received the ACEO print as a mistake from Ravynne Phalam and kindly offered it to me. And I had sent her the USA version of the PostalLove.com postcard. She kindly sent me the Canadian version of the postcard. Hopefully, over the next few years, I can get copies of the postcard from a wide array of countries. ::smiles::

Ok, so I’m pretty sure I’ve found my totem for 2018 – Tiger. I dreamt last night that two of my favorite tigers that used to live out at the exotic animal sanctuary I used to volunteer at, came running up to me and did a tiger version of a bear hug. Bruno (male Sumatran tiger who passed in 2010) claimed me as “his” and would come running up to the fence, chuffing his heart out to say hello, and Rani (female Bengal tigress who passed in 2011) would stroll over to the fence and moan/chuff happily at you…man, I miss those cats so much.

So tiger it is for 2018.

In other news, I’m trying out a different Madeleine recipe. It’s chillin’ the in the frig overnight – which the lady who’s video and recipe I’m using, claims is THE secret to making perfect Madeleines. ::shrugs:: We’ll see tomorrow how it’s turned out. Hopefully, much better than the first recipe I tried out.

No comments:

Post a Comment