Tuesday, December 19, 2017

Amazing Gift

written: December 18th

Photo for today:

20171218_120958 

Brandy did the most AMAZING thing and surprised me with one of the most awesome gifts ever.

Left to Right:
Moo journal with a hand painted Last Unicorn on the cover by Brandy herself.
Dark Moon scented oil from Sage Goddess. It leaked a bit on itself in transit, but Brandy wrapped it up really good, so it didn’t leak on anything else.
TWO new-to-me fountain pen ink samples:
1. Noodler’s North African Violet
2. Noodler’s Golden Brown

I can’t wait to bust out my fountain pens to test out these two inks. And the journal? Can’t wait to try that out as well. ::smiles::

It certainly was a truly beautiful, very special gift. And like I told her, man, seasonal blues have been kicking my teeth in, and this was a truly amazing gift at a time I really needed it. ::smiles::

No comments:

Post a Comment