Friday, December 8, 2017

Downward Slide

written: December 6th

Today’s Hashtag Photos:

#WinterSolsticeChallenge: Day 6: My Work

20171207_125356 

This is my massive Bag Of Ingredients that I took over to Hazel’s to make witch balls back on December 2nd. I haven’t slowed down since then long enough to actually put that bag of ingredients away properly. They’re just sitting in the same, bright yellow canvas bag, and I just move it to a new spot whenever it is in the way. ::laughs:: Hopefully, this weekend, I can tackle that.

#YuleFolkChallenge: Day 6: Fir

20171207_125459 

While I have a lot of pine trees in the neighborhood, I don’t know of any fir trees. So this little sample bottle of “Fir” essential oil is the best I can do. ::chuckles:: I should have put one of the fox tails in the background, for another spin on fir/fur. Oh well.

Another cold day here – I think we made it up into the 50s today…but not sure. But, given that it IS December 6th…I guess we should start having days cooler than the low 80s. ::chuckles::

I addressed the remainder of my Holiday Cards today. I need to get another set of the winter bird stamps, so I can completely finish it up. I’ve already mailed out the overseas cards, and dropped the Canadian cards in the mail as well. The rest are all within the States, so I can hold off mailing those for a little while longer. ::smiles::

I finished reading and highlighting two articles for my final essays. I just need one more article and then I can get to cracking on the writing aspect. My motivation is GONE. ::sighs:: Just ready for the semester to be over so I can just coast at work until Winter Break. ::chuckles::

No comments:

Post a Comment