Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Waiting

Photo 284/1001

0284

The book I am currently reading: The Silence of the Girls, by Pat Barker. Pretty good thus far.

I don’t really have much words for today. Depression has settled back upon my shoulders the past two days and I’m having a very difficult time shaking it loose. I know it’s mostly because I’m twiddling my thumbs waiting for the semester to begin. Waiting for my practicum hours to begin. Waiting to be done with this degree. Waiting to be done with the after school program. Waiting, waiting, waiting. Yeah, patience isn’t a strength of mine. But it will be here and soon. And I’m sure it won’t be too long before I’m bitching about not having any free time. ::chuckles::

I did finally get around to buying a toll tag for my car. I’ll get it next week and will be all set for the toll roads come time for my practicum hours the following week. I plan to keep all monthly bills from the toll roads, because you better believe I will put that down as a school expense because I wouldn’t be driving over to the F. Library for any other reason! ::chuckles::

No comments:

Post a Comment