Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Head Space

Photo 297/1001

20190122_185524

After an epic level crappy day, I came home to a surprise package from Loree (family down in Australia). She’d sent me an Australian animal calendar, a cool card, and a pair of Sulfur-crested cockatoo feathers. So cool of her. I really should get some picture frames and display some of the amazing feathers I have in my collection.

I am just a ball of utter rage today. It started at 8 am when the neighbor decided to blast shitty fucking music at 8 am. ::growls:: And then I dropped one of my Sage Goddess perfumes and it utterly shattered all over the floor. ::sighs:: I am just grateful that it isn’t one of my top favorite ones. I got it in a trade (Synergy 12) for an oil I didn’t like at all (Enchanted). And if I was tempted to replace it – it’s friggin’ $40. ::sighs:: So I won’t be replacing it anytime soon.

And then I got the work survey today. Whew buddy, that probably wasn’t the best time for them to send it to me. But then again, I was just 100% honest. Which got me to thinking about all the bullshit they put us through, which just enraged me even more. I am seriously so ready to leave the after school program in the rear view. If I could, I would take a full time job at a library and turn in my 2 weeks’ notice right now. And that sucks because I love my students. I will miss the shit out of my little hooligans.

No yoga again today. I’m just not in the head space for that peace, love, hippy-dippy shit. I’m a ball of rage, there no “breathing in love, and exhaling love” right now for me. I need a punching bag. I need some aggressive way to burn this energy off. I have no way of doing that. I may just take a hot shower before bed and just sob the rage out under the water. That way I won’t have epic puffy eyes for my first day at the F. Library. I go tomorrow 9 am to noon. I so want to call out. I want to just curl up and hide from the world right now.

Honestly, I got a whisper from deity today. It was just one word. Camping. I need to go camping. Somewhere. For a few days. Once it warms up, of course. Because I’m a total weenie when it comes to the cold. And I don’t have a tent. I really should get one of those soon. Oooh, Walmart has one that would work that’s only $35. I’ll get it with my next paycheck. And then, I’ll start figuring out where I can go camping for a few days around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment