Saturday, January 5, 2019

Otters

Photo 280/1001

0280

A page I’m working on in my journal.
Otter is artwork I found online (a how to draw an otter, none-the-less) that I traced. ::laughs::

Chris L. (an in person buddy) posted a link on Facebook about SeaQuest Fort Worth having sessions to play with their otters. I audibly sucked in air the second I watched the video. For $20 you can go in with their Asian short-clawed otters and PLAY with them. Like sign me the fuck up! ::laughs:: And my husband LOVES otters, so of course we’re going. We’re signed up for March 14th. We had to make sure we could request the day off of work and we’re just gonna make the whole day like a date. ::smiles:: I am so incredibly excited about this.

Yoga today went so quickly. I had to modify a lot of the positions/stances today because I just can’t sustain that type of movement/position on my knees. For now. Seriously though, I want to get to the point where I CAN do all of these movements without modification. Maybe this is my Big Goal for 2019? I also took Josey on a walk afterward. This seems to be my new routine. Hopefully I can maintain it once I go back to work next week. After that, it will take some serious juggling and time management on my part once I start also working at the Library and my FINAL COURSES start.

I’m really going to have to cut back on my internet time once all of this kicks off. But I figured out that if I do 30 hours each month at the Library, I’ll finish up my Practicum requirement before the end of the semester. And 30 hours a MONTH isn’t major. Depending on how I’m feeling, I may do some extra hours over Spring Break just to get myself ahead, seeing as how I won’t be working the after school program (it’s closed whenever the public school is closed). Honestly, I should probably try to bang out as many hours as I can during January and February, as my Coven training will begin in mid-March and they meet twice a month (I think). So that’s another time requirement that I’m going to have going on as well. Busy, busy, busy. But after June, a lot of that will cease. I’ll do my End of Program exam and be done with my Master’s degree. The after school program will be done for the school year, and I’ll transition over to the Summer Tech Job unless I get a library job right off the bat. Either way, I’ll hopefully transition from have a job, a volunteer position, two classes, and Coven training, to just ONE job and Coven training. Damn, that sounds so friggin’ amazing. ::chuckles:: Just gotta keep my eye on the prize and get to trucking on this stuff.

I went ahead and ordered my ONE book required this semester. Woohoo! Hopefully I will get the used rental that I want, and only have to pay $33. That will be my absolute CHEAPEST semester book order EVER. I just seriously hope that the work load for this semester is light. Please, please, please let it be light. ::laughs::

Now all that is left is to get a damn Toll Tag. ::sighs:: I just hate the fact that I have to pay to use a road that my taxes paid to make! ::grumbles:: But it supposedly will cut 10 – 15 minutes each way off my commute to the Library, so I guess it will pay for itself by saving me gas and stress. I’m also keeping a print out of all the fees I pay because you bet your ass I’m claiming that as school expenses on my taxes!

No comments:

Post a Comment