Thursday, January 10, 2019

Cutest

Photo 285/1001

0285

I saw this today at Wal-Mart when we went to pick up David’s allergy medicine. And the happy squeal I made when I saw it, so David bought it for me.

My all-time favorite Care-Bear. I had him as my birthday cake for my 5th birthday! ::laughs::

Today was a much better day than yesterday. Seems I just needed to admit to myself how poorly I was doing and make peace with that. I also took today off from the Yoga challenge. I just wasn’t feeling it at all today and I have a number of things I needed to get ready to mail tomorrow. I am sending a lady a small vial of my Red Fast Luck Oil and a small vial of the Sekhmet Anointing oil I have. I am trading oils with another lady – trading my bottle of Enchanted for her bottle of a full bottle of something that I can’t remember right now. :laughs:: Guess it will be a surprise for me. AND I have to mail out my journal for the first round of the journal swap. So excited about that! ::chuckles::

And James contacted me on Facebook to show me photos of two things his wife had come across that she thought I would like. Which reminded me that he had said how much she loved all of my FB posts, so I told him to tell her to send me a friend request. He told me she quit FB, and offered her email address instead of I wanted a pen pal. Which I totally jumped on and also said that I do the old school pen palling too, so if she was interested, I would love to write her actual letters. He said she squealed with happiness and thanked the Universe. ::laughs:: So I have a new witchy pen pal to add to my ever growing list. ::smiles::

And LetterMo starts in February, so the friend requests for that have begun pouring in. Even if I write two letters a day, I still won’t be able to get everyone written in the month of February. ::chuckles:: But I’m in the process of writing down their addresses and some notes from their profile and I plan to work my way down the list throughout the year. So while they may not receive something in February, I do plan to still write them all the same, at least one letter. And the “rule” of the game is that you write back to every letter you receive. I should probably make a note on my profile that I may not be the quickest in responding, as I will be in grad school, working, PLUS volunteering, so I’m not sure what my free time will exactly look like, but that I WILL respond to every single letter. Plus I still have my current pen pals (Pagan and otherwise) that still write me from time to time. I have a letter from Wendy that I need to respond to asap.

I swear there is nothing more adorable on earth than when my Josey pup wags her tail in her sleep. I was finishing up The Silence of the Girls by Pat Barker today when I saw Josey start thumping her tail against the carpet. She was dead asleep in front of her little space heater and was just wagging her tail so much. It took all my strength not to squeal about how adorable it was and wake her up. ::chuckles:: Cutest thing EVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment