Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Tarzan

written: January 27

Photo 302/1001

0302

Ringo (one of my Mom’s dogs) showing how to PROPERLY enjoy Winston’s dog bed (my Mom’s other dog).

I had a lovely Sunday morning, chit-chatting with my Mom before getting on the road around 1 pm. I needed to get back so I could start working on this week’s assignments. Luckily, the road was open –there was serious construction yesterday which had it shut down to one-lane, but thankfully they weren’t working on Sunday – and for the most part, people weren’t driving like they had warrants out for their arrest, so I was able to do the speed limit (and a little over) for the bulk of the drive.

David treated us to dinner at the Cracker Barrel. And we watched The Legend of Tarzan on Vudu. All in all a good way to spend the evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment