Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Falconry Expo

written: January 26

Photo 301/1001

057

My favorite shot from the Falconry Expo – this is a young male Red-Tailed Hawk. It wasn’t quite as full as I was expecting, but all in all, I had a good time. I got some amazing shots of various birds of prey. Seriously, if I had the free time, the money, and the space, I would totally look into apprenticing under a Master Falconer to get my own raptor. ::smiles:: But as of right now, I have NONE of that, so no falconry for me at this point in my life.

I should have brought my Resource Management book with me, so I could do some reading this evening at my Mom’s. But I didn’t even think about it until I was already at her house. ::chuckles:: Oh well. I’m still trying to get back into the swing of the semester. Guess I will be playing catch up this week. Gotta get the reading done so I can do the assignments!

I got a flash of insight on my drive down to my lil hometown (it’s a 3.5-hour drive). I had a dream a while back in which I was given an incense to banish my Psycho Ex from my life. I even researched the herbs I was shown in the dream and found out that they are indeed used for banishing. I even found the herbs on eBay. But never got around to BUYING them and actually creating the incense. So of course, he still pops up in my dreams from time to time. And with me basically ignoring a GIFT like that…no wonder I’m feeling a bit disconnected from my Path.

And I got a flash of insight on something else to add to the incense. I plan to make a decent amount and use it for any banishing I need to do. I will add a tooth or a claw or a bone from a skunk, just to increase the “repelling” potency of the incense. So next paycheck, I’ll be purchasing the required herbs and a mortar and pestle. Hopefully I can find some skunk bones/teeth/claws fairly cheap and a glass bottle like what I have pictured in my head that I want to keep the incense in. And then I’m going to get to work on this incense. Once I get that done, you better believe I will be banishing the shit out of my Psycho Ex. I want all of his residue GONE. Hopefully this will also banish the anti-spirituality fog I’ve been in for quite some time now.

No comments:

Post a Comment