Friday, January 18, 2019

Bettery Day

Photo 293/1001

0293

Hmmmm, tea. Lovely, lovely, lovely tea.

Thank all that is holy, I woke up this morning with no headache. Not even the standard bruised brain feeling the day after a migraine. I have no idea what deity took pity on me, but I will sing their praises forever! ::chuckles::

New random thing I’m doing – I’m saving all the left over sticks from when I burn incense with my daily prayers. I have a hazy idea of burning them all in a fire on the last day of the year. We’ll see how long I stick to it. ::chuckles::

No yoga today. I have a weird pain in my abdomen area and have elected not to irritate it any more than necessary. And of course this shit goes down right before a long weekend. Which, I’ve finally admitted to myself that it may be time to either up my anti-depressant or up my thyroid medication. I’m not sure which one needs to be tweaked, but the depression has certainly returned. And with the increase in headaches and the fact that I’m shedding eyelashes again like you wouldn’t believe, so that makes me believe that my thyroid is acting up. ::sighs:: So yeah, Tuesday, I’ll call my doc and see about getting in to get my thyroid levels tested. Hopefully that just needs to be tweaked and I’ll be right as rain again.

And I’m just noting here for myself that the intrusive thoughts have been extra bad this week and the desire to cut has be stupid high. I’m not a danger to myself or to others, but I’ve really been struggling hard with the self-injury compulsion. You would think that after not doing any self-injurious behavior for almost 13 years now, that it would go away. But apparently you would be dead fucking wrong. ::sighs::

No comments:

Post a Comment