Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Brain Mush

written:  January 29

Photo 304/1001

0304

Josey is inspecting my find from Wal-Mart. I went in after work because I needed some bubble mailers for two oils I’m mailing out and just randomly, I spotted these business card holders. I’m so happy because I’ve been trying to find some, as these are what I keep all my Starbucks cards in and my current one is about full. Granted, these don’t hold as many as the really nice ones I got from Barnes & Noble ages ago (but apparently Barnes & Noble doesn’t carry any more), but they were under $8, so I grabbed two just in case. ::chuckles::

Seriously guys, I’m already worried about my brain and the semester has only begun. ::laughs:: I’ve been all stressed out, trying to get all the reading done because I thought the 2 assignments for my Resource Management class and the 1 assignment for my Practicum class were due Friday. I skipped the FREE journaling class at the local library so I could come home and read. Turns out…the Resource Management assignments are due NEXT Friday. ::grumbles:: The good thing is, I’m ahead! But I am seriously pissed I missed the journaling class though! Seriously, y’all pray for my brain meats. It’s not looking too good for me! ::laughs::

But I totally lucked out on the Resource Management assignments. For the semester, I have to pick a library to study. The professor said that you should expect to spend a lot of time there. ::laughs:: So of course I chose the F. Library, where I’m doing my Practicum hours. Two birds, one stone bitches! That will probably make my semester worlds easier on me. I mean, I’m already having to spend 120 hours at the F. Library, so it would just be beyond stupid to NOT use it for the Resource Management class.

F. Library hours today were ok. I was on the Youth Level and manned the check in station for the “railroad play area”. Nothing too terribly crazy this time around, though it was significantly more busy. I sat in on the 3 to 5-year-old story time today. They did a puppet show to the book “Don’t Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus”. I’ve read the book with Liam P. – my favorite kiddo that is leaving us at the end of the month. He seriously would have loved the puppet show. ::laughs:: Then Bonnie (one of the higher ups) told me she had a project she wanted me to work on and had put a print out of the instructions on my jacket in the back. I was so excited. Until I read it. ::laughs:: I’m weeding the picture books – pulling out the ones that are damaged or gross. Sooooo exciting. But hey, at least I don’t have to interact with the public at that point and am pretty much in my own little world while I go through all these awesome books.

No comments:

Post a Comment