Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Crazies

Photo 290/1001

0290

A stack of Squishies on top of my Starbucks drink at work. Sums up my day pretty well. ::chuckles:: Just a whole bunch of crazies, but entertaining crazies at least.

Yoga today was good. I was a little disappointed it was over so quick. But holy hell, I am feeling it now. My legs are sore. Not a bad sore. I’m not limping around or anything. But I’ve definitely been working muscles that haven’t been used in a while. Honestly, I look forward to doing the yoga when I get home from work each day.

My oil trade came in today. It’s a bottle of Synergy 12 by Sage Goddess and honestly, I like it quite a bit. Definitely world’s better than the Enchanted I traded off. ::chuckles:: I really need to get a mini-binder made of the oils I do have. Hell, I also need to pick up a rack of some sort to put my oils on as well. I found a clear plastic two level spice rack on eBay for like $12 but I might end up snagging specifically for my oil collection.

My book arrived for my Information Resource Development class, so now I get to cracking on the reading I’ve got to get done. I have TWO assignments due by the end of the week for this class. So I’ve got to hit the ground running here. I absolutely HAVE to stay on top of everything or I’m going to go down in blazing ball of fire.

Mom let me know about a free birds of prey demo that’s going to happen in our lil Hometown on January 26th. I don’t have anything scheduled that weekend at all, so most likely, I’m going to charge up my good camera and go down to see and photograph the raptors. Man, I would love to own a bird of prey, but that would pretty much nix all traveling plans for me, as they require such specialized care. And man, when I can afford it, you bet your ass I’m going to do my best to fill up my passport with stamps from all over the globe.

No comments:

Post a Comment