Monday, January 14, 2019

Mischa

Photo 289/1001

0289a

The most ADORABLE AWESOME wolfie Brandy, my Canadian Twin sent me. And it is just PERFECT for the upcoming Full Wolf Moon which is ALSO a full Lunar Eclipse, so the moon will be red that night, just like on this wolfie.

Other side of the wolf:

0289b

This is made by the wildly talented Demiurgus Dreams. I’ve been eyeballing her artwork for a while now, but just hadn’t gotten around to getting a piece. But Brandy did it for me. Man, I seriously love this little wolf. He’ll go on the wolf altar by my bed and will certainly go with me anytime I travel away from home. Just need to figure out a good name for him now. I’m thinking “Mischa”. Yes, I think that’s a proper name for this little Wolf from Russia.

I did yoga today, as I wasn’t able to do it yesterday due to a nasty migraine. Note to self: Don’t be a dumb ass. When you have a migraine or are fighting off a migraine/headache, do NOT smoke. Do NOT drink anything but water or gatoraid or coffee (if you haven’t had any caffeine that day).

So anyways, back to yoga today. Some of the poses were super challenging on my knees. And I didn’t think I would be able to do them, but I decided to go for it. Because ya only live once, right? No pain, no gain. And I really surprised myself in being able to do a lot more than I thought I would be. I just hope I am not paying for it dearly tomorrow. ::chuckles::

Leida’s journal arrived today! Woohoo! I can’t wait to get started on working in it. She’s set aside a page for each of us to introduce ourselves, as she’s new to the group and doesn’t know us all that well. I thought that was a pretty cool idea. So now of course I’ve gotta figured out how to sum myself up for my intro page and then I can make some awesome pages in her journal.

I am finally working on my Word of the Year and Totem of the Year page in my BaBoJo. I’ll share a photo of that when I get it all completed. Now I just need to finish that up and start on my Tarot and Oracle card for the Year and for January as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment