Sunday, August 5, 2018

Wanderlust

Photo 127/1001

20180805_200223

Photo of the pretty Texas skies and a plane…symbolizing my current wanderlust.

Yeah, today’s been a seriously rough day. I’ve been in a bad headspace most of the day. I did make a run over to FedEx to print out some stuff for journal entries I plan to make in Sharmila’s journal. And I went to Barnes & Noble. I picked up some thin journals (a 3 pack for $7) to be used for my after school program. I keep a work journal on my staff to help with the mid-year and end-of-year evaluations and needed a new one for this year. I REALLY wanted one of the Leuchtturm – a beautiful turquoise one – but I know I wouldn’t use it for work. And honestly, I have more than enough blank journals right now. I cannot justify picking up YET another one – and I certainly don’t have the extra money to toss at it either. So instead, I’m promising myself that once I fill up my current witch’s journal, then I can buy that turquoise Leuchtturm. ::smiles::

I’m seriously contemplating returning to therapy. Through the school district, I get so many free sessions with a counselor. I may seriously look into that. Because I just cannot afford a doctor on my own at this point.

No comments:

Post a Comment